You should never let me near the Internet because I waste my time doing stuff like this instead of all the other things I need to be doing. I actually do have a lot to do. I’m serious.
These are the result of me playing around with Shutterfly‘s various and shockingly numerous card templates, and also of me having learned the “command-shift-4” command on Macs where it lets you draw a box around whatever you want to take a screen shot of.
By the way, I also learned some other really cool commands recently. These work on Macs only, as far as I know. Try ’em out!
– When you’re typing, press Control+A to go to the beginning of a line and Control+E to go to the end of a line. Control-K will delete everything AFTER the blinking cursor, all the way to the end of the line.
– Also when you’re typing: Hit the arrow keys while holding down Option. It will move you through text one word at a time, instead of one character! Option-delete will delete one word at a time.
– F11 minimizes all your windows and displays the desktop.
– Command+Option+Control+8 will invert the colors of your screen! Fun when tipsy.
– To move a window that’s in the background without bringing it forward, command+click & drag the title bar, and it will maintain its stacking order while you drag it.
– In Safari, hitting Command-Control-D while hovering over a word will give you a definition!
– Command+Shift+T opens up the last tab that you accidentally closed.
ANYWAY SO let’s get to the Save The Dates, shall we?