There’s a lot to blog about these days:
- Something has happened to the layout of my blog. I’m not sure if my theme got changed, or updated, or what, but my sidebar widgets disappeared (I put some of them back), the comments look different, and a few other little things have changed. I find myself highly annoyed at WordPress for not notifying me of anything. Maybe it’s time change the layout of my blog anyway.
- Last weekend, Jessica and I went to a wedding, and I will be posting about all the great things we want to steal from it as soon as I can find the cord that connects my camera to the computer.
- Yesterday I chauffeured guests to and from the wedding of my groomsman Andrew’s mom, a new experience for me; also, Katy made the wedding dress and I can’t wait to post photos of it because it was gorgeous.
- Jessica and I had our first wedding meeting and it went swimmingly. We have Action Items!
- I am now two posts away from 100… and my comment will be the 500th on the blog! Make it a good one, whoever you are!
But for now, the most important thing is to wish a heartfelt, excited, loving congratulations to our dear friends Cristin and Greg, who got engaged a couple days ago:
Congrats, you crazy kids!
I’m hoping Cristin will write a guest post about the proposal. Come on, Cristin! Guest posting! Everyone’s doin’ it!
Anyway, Jessica and I are incredibly excited for these two, especially because it pretty much confirms what we already knew: we shall all be friends forever. And we’ve already decided our future kids will be best friends. You hear that, future kids? Play nice!